This training nebosh has been developed for multinational organisations in all sectors working in accordance with international standards or directives but adapting to local needs. The Training NEBOSH provides organisations with a global presence seeking to adopt an internationally recognised health and safety training programme for its staff. The Certificate is an internationally recognised qualification and provides an excellent underpinning knowledge of safety & health and a sound basis for evaluating hazards and risks. The syllabus incorporates International, technical and other standards where they exist. In other cases, requirements and practices that represent ‘good practice’ are followed.
The Training NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health is for personnel with health & safety responsibilities e.g. managers, supervisors, safety officers, non-safety specialists etc & who need a grounding & recognised qualification in occupational safety & health. It is also beneficial for those wanting to further their career in the HSE field or those who wish to enhance their HSE knowledge.
Interactive Dialogue, Group Discussions, Case Studies and Exercises.
- UNIT IGC 1: Management of International Health & Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health & Safety Management Systems 1 – Plan
- Health & Safety Management Systems 2 – Do
- Health & Safety Management Systems 3 – Check
- Health & Safety Management Systems 4 – Act
- UNIT GC 2: Control of International Workplace Risks
- Workplace hazards and risk control
- Transport hazards and risk control
- Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
- Physical and psychological health hazards and risk control
- UNIT GC3: International Health & Safety Practical Application
Study Book for the NEBOSH National General Certificate Essential Health & Safety Guide, Course Workbook and NEBOSH Practical Asessment, Training Kit, Lunch, Coffee Break, and Tshirt Akualita.