This course is designed to refresh the skills and knowledge of workers with an existing, valid BOSIET, T-BOSIET, FOET or T-FOET certificate. The course covers all the mandatory requirements for the issue of certificates specified in the OPITO common induction standards. The course also covers all the mandatory requirements for the issue of certificates for offshore safety training in Indonesia.
Valid medical certificate, valid BOSIET, T-BOSIET, FOET or T-FOET certificate.
Interactive Dialogue, Group Discussions, Case Studies and Exercises.
- A PT Adhikriya Kualita Utama certificate approved by OPITO for Further Offshore Emergency Training (FOET); and
- A laminated wallet course qualification card.
- Demonstrate, in a simulated environment, that they can use the safety equipment and follow procedures in preparing for and during helicopter emergencies – with particular focus on escaping from a helicopter following ditching.
- Demonstrate that they can use basic fire fighting equipment effectively, and use selfrescue techniques in low visibility and completely obscured visibility situations e.g. smoke filled areas.
- Demonstrate that they can perform basic first aid.
- Fire Fighting & Self Rescue practical exercises
- Sea Survival & Lifeboat (TEMPSC) practical exercises
- First Aid & Hypothermia theory & practical exercises
- Helicopter Safety Procedures & Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) practical exercises, including the use of Emergency Breathing Systems (EBS) and Survival Suits