The course is designed to refresh the skills of certified Offshore Emergency Response Team Member. It is an intensive, practical orientated training program to further develop their skills and ensure their continued competency to respond to Emergency Situations on an Offshore Installation.
Valid medical certificate, valid BOSIET, T-BOSIET, FOET or T-FOET certificate and a valid OERTM certificate.
Interactive Dialogue, Group Discussions, Case Studies and Exercises.
- A PT Adhikriya Kualita Utama certificate approved by OPITO for Further Offshore Emergency Response Team Member (FOERTM); and
- A laminated wallet course qualification card.
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be recertified and deemed competent to take up the role of an Offshore Emergency Response Team Member.
- Breathing apparatus techniques
- Casualty handling
- Chemical incident including decontamination procedures
- Confined Spaces
- Extinguisher – hose reels
- Foam equipment
- Incident stabilizations including cooling and isolation
- Internal / external fire fighting involving Class A, B, and C