This course is designed to refresh the skills and knowledge of workers with an existing, valid BOSIET, T-BOSIET, FOET or TFOET certificate. The course covers all the mandatory requirements for the issue of certificates specified in the OPITO common induction standards. The course also covers all the mandatory requirements for the issue of certificates for offshore safety training in Indonesia.
- Safety Induction
- Fire Fighting & Self Rescue
- Sea Survival & Lifeboat (TEMPSC)
- First Aid & Hypothermia
- Helicopter Safety Procedures & Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)
GENERAL COURSE OBJECTIVES
The objectives of the FOET are that delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate, in a simulated environment, that they can use the safety equipment and follow procedures in preparing for and during helicopter emergencies – with particular focus on escaping from a helicopter following ditching.
- Demonstrate that they can use basic fire fighting equipment effectively, and use selfrescue techniques in low visibility and completely obscured visibility situations e.g. smoke filled areas.
- Demonstrate that they can perform basic first aid.