The International Oil and Gas Certificate is aimed primarily at managers, supervisors and health and safety advisers with safety responsibilities in the oil and gas industry. The qualification focuses on operational process safety and is intended to enable learners to apply and implement effective process safety management across all areas of their operation, anywhere in the world. This qualification provides the underpinning knowledge, which when combined with experience enables holders to identify, evaluate and control a wide range of workplaces hazards. It is based around international standards and management systems that enable the effective discharge of workplace safety responsibilities both onshore and offshore.
The Training NEBOSH Oil and Gas is designed for people such as managers, supervisors, employee representatives, health and safety counselors who needs to ensure and understand safety in the working environment.
Interactive Dialogue, Group Discussions, Case Studies and Exercises.
NEBOSH International Oil and Gas, Attendance Certified, Module Training, Training Kit, Lunch dan Coffee Break, Tshirt Akualita.
- Gain a sound understanding of the principles of operational health and safety that apply in their specialist area.
- Understand their responsibilities and how to reduce potentially damaging incidents that can lead to loss of life, injury and loss of reputation, wherever they are operating in the world.
- Demonstrates a commitment to health and safety and an assurance to others. It can even help you achieve recognized standards and win new business.
- It is based around international standards and best practice recommendations.
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Management in Context
- Hydrocarbon Process Safety 1
- Hydrocarbon Process Safety 2
- Fire Protection and Emergency Response
- Logistics and Transport Operations