Environmental Standards are developing globally with increasing concerns such as pollution control, waste management, use of energy efficiency — resulting in legal issues and high costs. This Training NEBOSH in environmental management course is an excellent foundation designed to meet the needs of these new and rapidly changing demand and standards.
Managers, supervisors and employees who have responsibility for managing environmental issues, as part of their day to day duties. This environmental qualification focuses on UK law and environmental management systems. It also provides a sound basis for progression on to the NEBOSH Environmental Diploma.•No previous environmental management knowledge is required but candidates should note the assessment includes a written exam and the requirement to write a short report.
Interactive Dialogue, Group Discussions, Case Studies and Exercises.
NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management, Attendance Certified, Module Training, Training Kit, Lunch dan Coffee Break, Tshirt Akualita.
- Gain a sound understanding of the principles of environmental management and is relevant for both local and international markets
- Employing people who hold a NEBOSH qualification demonstrates a commitment to environmental excellence and provides an assurance to others
- Understand how to reduce environmental impacts, protecting you from litigation, damaging incidents and loss of reputation
- This qualification will significantly improve the skills and knowledge of your team. Thisin turn could help
- your organization to meet its environmental objectives
- Foundations in Environmental Management
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Control of Emission to Air
- Control of Waste and Land Use
- Sources and Use of Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Control of Environmental Noise
- Planning for and Dealing with Environmental Emergencies