Work in the construction industry can be a very rewarding profession. The world economy is heavily influenced by construction activities and almost everyone has some involvement in construction work during their lifetime. Nevertheless construction remains a very hazardous industry that accounts for a large number of accidents each year. The Training NEBOSH International Construction Certificate is a specialist professional qualification that allows individuals to gain a good grounding in construction related health and safety and satisfy employers that they are up to the job.
The International Construction Certificate is widely used to improve the health and safety skills and knowledge of managers, supervisors and staff, in order to gain sustainable health and safety improvements within the construction industry. Quite simply, the International Construction Certificate is a qualification that leads to safer workplaces.
Interactive Dialogue, Group Discussions, Case Studies and Exercises.
NEBOSH International Construction Certificate, Attendance Certified, Module Training, Training Kit, Lunch dan Coffee Break, Tshirt Akualita.
- The International Construction Certificate is widely used to improve the health and safety skills and
- knowledge of managers, supervisors and staff, in order to gain sustainable health and safety improvements within the construction industry.
- People who hold the International Construction Certificate will understand how to apply a risk management approach and international standards to your organisation
- UNIT IGC 1: Management of International Health & Safety
- UNIT IGC 2: Managing and Controlling Hazard in International Construction Activities
- UNIT IGC 3: International Construction Health & Safety Practical Application