The Supervisors’ Safety Development Program (SSDP) trains supervisors and managers to incorporate best safety practices into their daily management activities. A key feature of the program requires participants to demonstrate they have acquired the knowledge and skills from training and are prepared to implement them in the workplace.
- Safety Management
- Safety Health Inspection
- Employee Involvement
- Incident Investigation
- Hazard Communications
- Regulatory Issue
- Machine Safeguarding
- Hand/Portable Power Tools
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- How to confidently address critical safety and health issues
- How to enhance safety responsibilities and safety management systems, including safety inspections, incident investigations, safety meetings and employee engagement
- Identification and control of hazards, incident prevention, OSHA compliance, and continuous improvement in all areas of safety and health
- How to promote a positive safety culture
- Learning to support workers with on-going safety training, on-the-job training and promoting safe behavior
New supervisors and managers experienced supervisors and managers seeking refresher training or additional education
Interactive Dialogue, Group Discussions, Case Studies and Exercises.
Attendance Certified, Module Training, Training Kit, Lunch dan Coffee Break, Tshirt Akualita.