If a fire breaks out in your office, where do you go? Who do you turn to in order to lead the emergency evacuation? How do you ensure everyone made it out safely? A Floor Warden with an understanding of their responsibilities as well having all employees familiar with who he or she is can mean the difference between an efficient evacuation and one that can be confusing or chaotic.
Floor Warden training is specifically designed for employees who are responsible for fire safety and building evacuations in their office and/or floor and provides them with the knowledge for effective planning, training, and coordinating in the event of a workplace fire.
Interactive Dialogue, Group Discussions, Case Studies and Exercises.
Attendance Certified, Module Training, Training Kit, Lunch dan Coffee Break, Tshirt Akualita
- Be familiar with the facility and the emergency exits
- Know the location of all handicapped personnel in your area of responsibility
- Know the primary and secondary evacuation routes
- Know the location of any hazardous materials or situations in your area
- Know the location of pull stations and how to activate alarms and notify proper emergency personnel
- Know how the alarm system responds
- Know how to use the fire extinguisher equipment, where it is located & ensure it is operational prior to the event
- All of The Introduction to Fire Extinguishers Course
- Introduction to The National Fire Code
- Fire Safety Plans
- Fire Prevention and Inspections
- Duties of Fire Wardens
- Fire Protection Systems
- High Rise Building Considerations